Major Tech offers a limited two (2) year product warranty.
The warranty granted by Major Tech is in respect of product faults that are as a result of a manufacturing defect. Customers cannot claim under the warranty for products that have been damaged due to negligence and/or incorrectly installed, connected, or used. All products under question will be examined by our repairs department to determine if the product is in fact defected or if it has been misused.
The warranty applies from the date of delivery or collection. The following steps need to be followed when submitting a warranty claim:
- The claim must be submitted in writing with images and must document the defect relating to the product. The claim needs to be given to Major Tech by the Customer within 30 (thirty) days of the defect first becoming apparent to the Customer
- The relevant product must be made available to Major Tech for inspection in order to determine the validity of the claim
- The defect must have arisen as a direct result of the manufacturing process and not due to negligence or misuse on behalf of the customer
- Major Tech shall be entitled to either repair or replace the defective product
- Should Major Tech elect to replace the defective product, the defective product will become the property of Major Tech
- The product must not have been dismantled, altered, or tampered with.
- Products need to be kept in keep the original packaging if the warranty is being claimed within the first three months of the purchase
Major Tech will not accept any claims for product defects outside of the warranty period.